Dr. Kyung Lee is an internist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lee specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lee provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Korea Univ Coll of Med, Chong-no-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1968
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; United Hosp, General Surgery; Northrn Westchester Hp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Kyung R Lee M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
Dr. Kyung R Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- Dr. Claudine J.M. Aguilera M.D.581 Rosal Ave Oakland CA 94610
- Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.106 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.350 John Muir Parkway Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Carolyn Petersen M.D.1001 Bridgeway Sausalito California 94965
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010