Dr. Allyson Yamaki is a pediatric dentist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Yamaki specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Yamaki takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Allyson Yamaki DDS's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78249Get Direction
Allyson Yamaki DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- When Procedure Safety Concerns are Missed in Nursing
The Universal Protocol is an integral part of practicing medicine, particularly in surgical and otherwise invasive procedures. The protocols were put in place to ensure that the right procedure is performed on the correct patient, so that not only are signs of adverse reactions to sedatives and...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Hakan Omer Koymen DDS, MS5009 Honeygo Center Dr Perry Hall MD 21128
- Dr. Joan Marie Kanter D.D.S.5076 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Fabiola D Ortega DDS9199 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Holly M Meise DDS666 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Maya Alqueza Vernon D.D.S.900 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146
- Dr. Daniel Erik Biederman DDS5060 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042