Dr. Robert Tilton is a psychologist practicing in Wareham, MA. Dr. Tilton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Tilton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Tilton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Effects of temperature on protein structure and dynamics: X-ray crystallographic studies of the protein ribonuclease-A at nine different temperatures from 98 to 320 K.
- Development of alpha-keto-based inhibitors of cruzain, a cysteine protease implicated in Chagas disease.
- Sequential NMR resonance assignment and structure determination of the Kunitz-type inhibitor domain of the Alzheimer's beta-amyloid precursor protein.
- Electrophilic catalysis in triosephosphate isomerase: the role of histidine-95.
- A structure of sperm whale myoglobin at a nitrogen gas pressure of 145 atmospheres.
- Protein-ligand dynamics. A 96 picosecond simulation of a myoglobin-xenon complex.
- Computational studies of the interaction of myoglobin and xenon.
- Thermal expansion of a protein.
- Cavities in proteins: structure of a metmyoglobin-xenon complex solved to 1.9 A.
- An analysis of the sequence dependence of the structure and energy of A- and B-DNA models using molecular mechanics.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance studies of xenon-129 with myoglobin and hemoglobin.
- Thermal expansion of hen egg-white lysozyme. Comparison of the 1.9 A resolution structures of the tetragonal form of the enzyme at 100 K and 298 K.
Dr. Robert F Tilton PSY.D.'s Practice location
Wareham, MA 02571Get Direction
Dr. Robert F Tilton PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Dr. Corey Gifford PSY.D.13 Rodman St New Bedford Massachusetts 02740
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Vicki Putz PSY.D.167 Wild Harbor Rd North Falmouth MA 02556
- Dr. Louis Aime Roy EDD.430 County St New Bedford MA 02740
- Nancy L. Ricks ED.D.16 Aldrin Rd Plymouth MA 02360
- Gary Richard Simpson Other400 Nathan Ellis Hwy Mashpee MA 02649