Dr. Elizabeth Lawrence is an internist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Lawrence specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lawrence provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Diagnosis and management of migraine headaches.
- Heart rate variability is associated with polymorphic variation in the choline transporter gene.
- Human adaptive evolution at Myostatin (GDF8), a regulator of muscle growth.
- Sequence variation in human succinate dehydrogenase genes: evidence for long-term
- HGF and MET mutations in primary and secondary lymphedema.
- Candidate gene analysis in primary lymphedema.
- GJC2 missense mutations cause human lymphedema.
- Polymorphic variation in choline transporter gene (CHT1) is associated with early, subclinical measures of carotid atherosclerosis in humans.
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Elizabeth Clay Lawrence M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
SANTA FE, NM 87505Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Clay Lawrence M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Dr. Louise Marie Abel MD1650 Hospital Drive Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Joshua Sterling Brown M.D.1650 Hospital Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Emelia J Wang MD455 Saint Michaels Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Melvyn Bishow DO5 Raudo Rd Santa Fe NM 87508
- Dr. Howard Neil Schwartz M.D.404 Brunn School Road Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Lee S Levin MD2212 Brothers Rd Santa Fe NM 87505