Dr. Heather Adair, MD--specialist in physical medicine & rehabilitation--currently sees patients in Allen, Texas and Dallas, Texas. Dr. Adair received her medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft ...
Dr. Heather Elaine Adair M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Heather Elaine Adair M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Dr. James Carl Sterling M.D.7115 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75231
- Mrs. Elizabeth Eversull MD3060 Communications Parkway Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Rajashree Srinivasan M.D.3301 Swiss Ave Dallas TX 75204
- Dr. Nathan Scott Walters M.D.7115 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Rachel Anne Martin DO5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Mark D. Rahm M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057