Dr. Christie Ott is a psychologist practicing in Cleves, OH. Dr. Ott specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ott evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ott because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Christie Ott's Practice location
Cleves, OH 45002Get Direction
Christie Ott's reviewsWrite Review
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Dr. John Denboer PH.D.5111 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Mia W. Biran600 McGuffey Avenue Oxford Ohio 45056
- Dr. Susan Modrall Zarnowiecki PH.D.8 Triangle Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Stephen Michael Champlin PH.D1101 Summit Rd Cincinnati OH 45237
- Dr. Harold G. Kelso PH.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Melanie Bierenbaum PSY.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229