Dr. Leslie Glupker practices Orthodontics in Holland, MI. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Glupker may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Glupker must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Leslie Nicole Glupker D.D.S.'s Practice location
Holland, MI 49424Get Direction
Dr. Leslie Nicole Glupker D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- James Alan Kessel D.D.S.3101 Macatawa Dr Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. John P Bolthouse DDS, MS3100 Ivanrest Ave Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. Daniel G Bouwens D.DS., M.S.3101 Macatawa Dr Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. William E Devries DDS MS597 Baldwin Drive Jenison MI 49429
- Dr. Gregory J Oppenhuizen D.D.S., M.S.D.3300 Beeline Rd Holland MI 49424
- Dr. Daniel C. George D.D.S.275 W Lakewood Blvd Holland MI 49424