Dr. Howard G Milstein MD is a top Doctor in La Jolla, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Howard G Milstein MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Howard G Milstein MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Howard G Milstein MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In La Jolla, CA, Dr. Howard G Milstein MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1970
University of Minnesota Medical School 1970
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Anemia of azaribine in the treatment of psoriasis.
- A simple solution to decreasing the hazards of carbon dioxide laser plume in the operating room.
- Lamellar ichthyosis and psoriasis.
- 5-Fluorouracil as an aid in management of acne and melasma.
- Erythroplasia of Queyrat in a partially circumcised man.
- Cycloheximide as an alternative to the use of fluorouracil for actinic keratosis.
- Mental depression secondary to fluorouracil therapy for actinic keratoses.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Dermatology; Ca Pacific M C-Ca Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ucsd 1971
- UCSD-Kaiser San Diego
Dr. Howard G Milstein MD's Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Dr. Howard G Milstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Filmmaker Fights Multiple Sclerosis and Big Pharma with New Documentary
Matt Embry is an MS advocate and independent filmmaker from Alberta, Canada. His new film Living Proof documents his personal, and somewhat political, journey in living with MS. In his film, Embry seeks to challenge the notion that drugs and medications are the only way to live with MS. Embry seeks...
- Types of Hernias and Does a Hernia Always Require Surgery?
A hernia is a common condition that is experienced by a number of people. Although the name makes it sound complex, in reality, it is a condition that can often be treated using some simple measures.What do you mean by hernia?A hernia is a medical condition wherein one part of the body pushes itself...
- The Top 10 Worst Things About Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia has classic symptoms of widespread muscle pain and extreme fatigue. A combination of exercise, managing stress, medication, and a healthy lifestyle might ease your symptoms, but there is no cure and the causes are unknown. ...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Ruth A Larson M.D.15525 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Mark A Vierra M.D.15525 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Jill S Cottel MD12630 Monte Vista Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Sudabeh Moein MD4185 Fairmount Ave San Diego CA 92105
- Dr. Nathan Rendler M.D.15525 Pomerado Road #b1 Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Diana E Hoppe M.D.317 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024