Dr. Kevin Robbins is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Robbins specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 2003
Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine 1974
- Integrating radiological criteria into the classification of cervical lymph node disease.
- Concomitant radiation therapy and targeted cisplatin chemotherapy for the treatment of advanced pyriform sinus carcinoma: disease control and preservation of organ function.
- Postoperative wound infection in head and neck oncologic procedures.
- The evolving role of combined modality therapy in head and neck cancer.
- A feasibility study of salivary gland autograft transplantation for xerostomia.
- Efficacy of concomitant chemoradiation and surgical salvage for N3 nodal disease associated with upper aerodigestive tract carcinoma.
- Indications for selective neck dissection: when, how, and why.
- Treatment of advanced head and neck cancer with intra-arterial cisplatin and concurrent radiation therapy: the 'RADPLAT' protocol.
- Rationale for intralesional valrubicin in chemoradiation of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- A tale of two head and neck societies.
- Cancer induction in the DMBA hamster cheek pouch: a modified technique using a promoter.
- The use and misuse of neck dissection for head and neck cancer.
- Analysis of risk factors predictive of distant failure after targeted chemoradiation for advanced head and neck cancer.
- Bone or cartilage invasion by advanced head and neck cancer: intra-arterial supradose cisplatin chemotherapy and concomitant radiotherapy for organ preservation.
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
Dr. Kevin T Robbins M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62701Get Direction
Dr. Kevin T Robbins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Dr. David Kluge MD301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. Leonard P Rybak M.D.747 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Robert E. Finch M.D.1025 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703
- Dr. Amy L. Ingram MD301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. Aditi Mohankumar M.D.301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. David W Timme MD301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701