Dr. Kendra Kay is an internist practicing in Columbia, MD. Dr. Kay specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kay provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Kendra Kirstie Kay M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, MD 21044Get Direction
COLUMBIA, MD 21045Get Direction
Dr. Kendra Kirstie Kay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kay
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Petek Donmez6224 Montrose Road Rockville Maryland 20852
- Quang Ngoc Tu4426 Winding Oak Drive Olney Maryland 20832
- Pallavi Belur D.O.6410 Rockledge Drive Bethesda MD 20854
- Dushyant Viswanathan8186 Lark Brown Road Elkridge Maryland 21075