Dr. Galina Grigoryan is an internist practicing in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Grigoryan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Grigoryan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1996
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kidney Stones
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine; Ny And Presby Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Winthrop-University Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Columbia Presbyn Mc
Dr. Galina Grigoryan MD's Practice location
Hackensack, NJ 07601Get Direction
Dr. Galina Grigoryan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205