Dr. Brandi Shah is an adolescent specialist practicing in Pawtucket, RI. Dr. Shah works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Shah treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Family Medicine, Brown University Warren Alpert Medical School, Providence
Dr. Brandi Shah MD, MPH's Practice location
Pawtucket, RI 02860Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35205Get Direction
Dr. Brandi Shah MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Cauliflower Health Benefits and Side Effects
In this era, almost everyone is involved in their daily activities and hardly find time for themselves. For this reason, most people may neglect their health. However, some may opt to go to the gym and join workout programs. It is good to workout, but not all people can go to the gym. Moreover,...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Heartburn: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
Heartburn is the burning sensation of the chest, which often feels like chest pain. This is one of the classic symptoms of acid reflux, and it is a result of acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux is the escape of acidic contents of the stomach through the lower esophageal sphincter to the...
- Is Schizophrenia a Mental Illness?
It is a formidable task to define schizophrenia unless we accept an unsatisfactory definition that consists of a list of the most common characteristics of the disorder.Some psychiatrists consider schizophrenia as an illness, others a syndrome, a mental mechanism, or even a way of living. There is...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Miguel A Fuentes M.D.967 Mineral Spring Ave Providence RI 02904
- Dr. Staci M Resnick M.D.829 S Main St Fall River MA 02724
- Dr. Dante A. Ramos MD126 Prospect St Pawtucket RI 02860
- Dr. Susan L Pakula M.D.1 Commerce St Lincoln RI 02865
- Dr. Monica Hamburgh M.D.35 Smith St Nanuet NY 10954
- Dr. Michelle Forcier MD MPH593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903