Dr. Lourie A Battles M.D.
Pediatrician3401 Springhill Dr Suite 245 North Little Rock AR, 72117
Dr. Lourie Battles is a pediatrician practicing in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Battles is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Battles diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Battles can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1994
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Pediatrics
Dr. Lourie A Battles M.D.'s Practice location
North Little Rock, AR 72117Get Direction
Dr. Lourie A Battles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Battles
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Terry O. Harville4301 West Markham Little Rock Arkansas 72205
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Sanders M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kyler Gordon Crary M.D.230 N Rufe Snow Dr Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Jeremy D. Bufford M.D.4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532
- Dr. James S Magee MD1 Children's Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Arti Lal MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202