Dr. Vi Chiu is an internist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Chiu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chiu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Endomembrane trafficking of ras: the CAAX motif targets proteins to the ER and Golgi.
- Phospholipase Cgamma activates Ras on the Golgi apparatus by means of RasGRP1.
- Rap1 up-regulation and activation on plasma membrane regulates T cell adhesion.
- Postprenylation CAAX processing is required for proper localization of Ras but not Rho GTPases.
- Identification and characterization of RET fusions in advanced colorectal cancer.
- The prognostic significance of CXCL1 hypersecretion by human colorectal cancer
- Spinal cord stimulation for treatment of the pain associated with hereditary multiple osteochondromas.
- Oncogenic KRAS activates an embryonic stem cell-like program in human colon cancer initiation.
- Cancer comes of age embryonically.
- Bcl-2 blocks degranulation but not fas-based cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
Dr. Vi Kien Chiu M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Vi Kien Chiu M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205