Dr. Sandy O Chin PHD
Psychologist | Clinical1101 S Winchester Blvd Suite A101 San Jose CA, 95128
Dr. Sandy Chin is a psychologist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Chin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Chin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Chin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sandy O Chin PHD's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95117Get Direction
Dr. Sandy O Chin PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chin
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH1101 S Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Jennifer Lendl1142 McKendrie Street San Jose California 95126
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Eval Gal-Oz PH.D.415 Cambridge Ave Palo Alto California 94306
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816