Dr. Ashish Sahai is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Sahai specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sahai tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 2001
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 2015 Castle Connolly Top Orthopedic SurgeonCastle Connolly
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
- Spinal Discectomy
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Facet Joint Injection
- Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
- Spinal Fusion, Spine Tumors, Spine Surgery And More
- Cervical Medial Branch Block
- Cervical Medial Branch Neurotomy
- Cervical Spine Reconstruction
- Chronic Pain Management
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Digital X-ray (cdr)
- Disc Replacement
- Dural Repair Or Other Spinal Cord Repair
- Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
- Facet Joint Injection
- Facet Joint Nerve Ablation
- Failed Back Surgery Revision
- Fracture Care
- Head And Neck Reconstruction Surgery
- Head And Neck Surgery
- Herniated Disc Procedure
- Herniated Disc Surgery
- Interventional Pain Management
- Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
- Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
- Low Back Procedure
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Discography
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Medial Branch Block
- Lumbar Medial Branch Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Block
- Lumbar Transforaminal Injection
- Mri (magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
- Neck Surgery
- Nerve Block, Somatic
- Orthopedic Brace Fitting
- Non-surgical Orthopedic Procedure
- Non-surgical Pain Management
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Tufts-New England Medical Center 2002
Dr. Ashish K Sahai MD's Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33434Get Direction
Pompano Beach, FL 33071Get Direction
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ashish K Sahai MD | Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ashish K Sahai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sahai
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Dr. Howard Routman D.O130 John F. Kennedy Drive Atlantis Florida 33462
- Dr. George Botelho MD9033 Glades Road Boca Raton Florida 33434
- William Munoz III660 Glades Road Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Eric David Schiffman M.D.8251 W. Broward Blvd Plantation Florida 33324
- Dr. Kenneth Hodor M.D.315 Southeast 17th Avenue Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301
- Dr. Alvin Stein6766 W Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33313