Dr. Judith Schaeffer is a psychologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Schaeffer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schaeffer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schaeffer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Judith Ann Schaeffer PH.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80919Get Direction
Dr. Judith Ann Schaeffer PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Lisa Marie Townsend101 North Cascade Ave suite 3 Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Linda Gadbois Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Robert Neil Glidewell PSYD499 E. Hampden Ave. Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Lisa Marie Townsend PSY.D224 E Willamette Ave Colorado Springs CO 80903
- Dr. Angela Christine Spangler PSY.D.301 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Robert B Rottschafer PH.D.377th Mdos/Sgow Kirtland Afb NM 87117