Dr. John C Weed MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology2316 E Meyer Blvd 1 Cancer West Kansas City MO, 64132
Dr. John Weed is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Weed specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Weed can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Weed can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 1968
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Gynecologic Oncology
- Ovarian Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Duke University Med Center 1969
- Duke University Hospital Program
Dr. John C Weed MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64132Get Direction
Dr. John C Weed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weed
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Karen Florio222 Northeast Landings Court Lees Summit' Missouri 64064
- Dr. Alexander G. Capelli MD1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Becky Graham1004 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- Dr. Analuina Estrada M.D.20375 W 151st St Olathe KS 66061
- Dr. Abigail Proffer M.D.University Of Ct School Of Medicine Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Quanita Jamelle Crable MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160