Dr. Karen Genter is a Chiropractor practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Genter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Genter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Karen Ann Genter DC's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87112Get Direction
Dr. Karen Ann Genter DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Anthony D. Del Angel D.C.1632 Alameda Blvd. Northwest Albuquerque New Mexico 87114
- Bradley M. Maestas6751 Academy Rd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Todd Steven Pickman D.C.8001 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Lee Francis Purcaro DC9004 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Francesca Michelle Russo-goforth DC2730 San Pedro Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Zandall Carpenter D.C.10900 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112