Dr. H. Bamberger is a hand surgeon practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Bamberger specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
Dr. H. Brent Bamberger D. O.'s Expert Contributions
Injection if early, not impressive locking. Surgery is needed when the patient has to use his/here other hand. READ MORE
There is a trend that CTS is genetic (kinda how we are built). READ MORE
One-handed duty is always an option asap. How quickly you recover is determined by what is needed, wrist surgery can be very simple to vert complex. READ MORE
- Midlateral incision for trigger thumb release.
- Indications, alternatives, and complications of external fixation about the elbow.
- Humeral shaft fractures and radial nerve palsy: to explore or not to explore...That is the question.
- Distal biceps tendinosis: evidence-based review.
- Dorsal dislocation of the distal interphalangeal joint and volar dislocation of
- Triceps Tendinopathy.
- Trends in the Surgical Treatment for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome: A Survey of Members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- Coronal shear fractures of the distal end of the humerus.
- Management of recurrent, complex instability of the elbow with a hinged external fixator.
- Thumb joint flexion. What is normal?
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
Dr. H. Brent Bamberger D. O.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45414Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. H. Brent Bamberger D. O. | Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. H. Brent Bamberger D. O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bamberger
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- 5 Tips on Living with Anemia
A person suffering from anemia feels tired easily because the cells and organs of their body are not receiving enough oxygen to function properly. Anemia is a disorder caused by too few RBCs or a haemoglobin deficiency. Haemoglobin is a metalloprotein containing iron which is present in red blood...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Michael Colin Rymer M.D.1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Timothy W Harman D.O.4160 Little York Rd Dayton OH 45414
- Dr. Christopher John Danis MD2350 Miami Valley Dr Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Peter Stephen Barre MD2350 Miami Valley Dr Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Douglas A. Gordon M.D.4160 Little York Rd Dayton OH 45414
- Dr. Beth anne Berrettoni MD2350 Miami Valley Dr Dayton OH 45459