Dr. Carrie Greenberg is an anesthesiologist practicing in Summit, NJ. Dr. Greenberg ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Greenberg also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1998
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1998
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Ny and Presby Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Carrie Greenberg MD's Practice location
Dr. Carrie Greenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- What Is a Universal Blood Donor?
IntroductionAn average person typically holds approximately 5 liters of blood. To stay alive, the body generally needs to have more than 2 liters of blood in the system. It can be life-threatening if more than 2 liters of blood is lost in the body. For this reason, simply donating blood can help...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD70 Haffield Lane Goshen New York 10924
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052