Dr. Allison Lane is a pediatrician practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Lane is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lane diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lane can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Dr. Allison Lane M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
ANKENY, IA 50023Get Direction
Dr. Allison Lane M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant Street Des Moines Iowa 50309
- Dr. Angela M Oconnor MD2817 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901
- Dr. Marguerite Henry Oetting M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Paolin Elizabeth Chi M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen J Randall M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Sharon G Berkowitz M.D.809 Ridge Rd E Rochester NY 14621