Dr. Mindy Gradowitz is an optometrist practicing in White Plains, NY. Dr. Gradowitz specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Gradowitz performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Mindy Susan Gradowitz O.D.'s Practice location
White Plains, NY 10601Get Direction
Dr. Mindy Susan Gradowitz O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Michelle Penshorn O.D.2933 Broadway New York NY 10025
- Dr. Samantha Slotnick OD, FAAO, FCOVD495 CENTRAL PARK AVE Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Nancy Schiffman O.D.Sears Optical Department, 75 W. Route 59 Nanuet NY 10954
- Simona Korik-barrett O.D.817 W 181st St New York NY 10033
- Dr. Sumati B Deutscher O.D.177 E Main St New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Luz Amaro-quireza OD1650 Selwyn Ave Bronx NY 10457