Kimberly Coughlan is a physical therapist practicing in Newington, CT. Kimberly Coughlan specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kimberly Coughlan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kimberly Coughlan will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kimberly Coughlan PT's Practice location
Newington, CT 06111Get Direction
Kimberly Coughlan PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Ms. Carleen Lindsey PT MS GCS1001 Farmington Ave Bristol CT 06010
- Michael Dalmolin DPT586 Middle Tpke E Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Steven C Shifreen MD645 Farmington Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Jennifer Cavallaro2080 Silas Deane Hwy Rocky Hill CT 06067
- Mr. Christopher C. Magnuson PT400 Main St East Hartford CT 06108
- Mrs. Annette Langevin PT555 Willard Ave Newington CT 06111