Dr. Paul Edward Veal, DC
Chiropractor119a Gardner Blvd Columbus MS, 39702
Dr. Paul Veal is a Chiropractor practicing in Columbus, MS. Dr. Veal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Veal seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
Dr. Paul Edward Veal, DC's Expert Contributions
- Training in the Top Soft Tissue Techniques
Professional Society Memberships
- International Chiropractors Association
Articles and Publications
- He Published Studies in the Affects of Cervical Adjustments
What do you attribute your success to?
- His love of the profession.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
Dr. Paul Edward Veal, DC's Practice location
Columbus, MS 39702Get Direction
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Jerry John Pokorney D.C.111 Alabama St Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. Lashundra Patrice Moore DC119A GARDNER BLVD COLUMBUS MS 39702
- Dr. Sweta Patel DC111 ALABAMA ST COLUMBUS MS 39702
- Mr. Joseph Delane Magee D.C.119a Gardner Blvd Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. Shana Thomas D.C.111 Alabama St Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. David Joe Saum DC111 Alabama St Columbus MS 39702