Dr. Priscilla Alden Konecky D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics630 5th Ave Suite 1863 New York NY, 10111
Dr. Priscilla Konecky is an endodonist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Konecky is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Priscilla Alden Konecky D.D.S.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10111Get Direction
Dr. Priscilla Alden Konecky D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Konecky
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth
What is Bone Broth?People nowadays are quite concerned about maintaining their health. They are getting more conscious about what is served on their plate, which exercises to do, etc. With its numerous health benefits, bone broth is an easy-to-make recipe at home with maximum components found in one...
- 5 Tips on Living with Heat Rash
Heat rash is also called "prickly heat" or "miliaria". Most children can get it, although it can also happen in adults. Heat rash is a condition that can cause discomforts, especially for people living in the tropical, hot, and humid environments. Heat rashes are sometimes accompanied by several...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- What Is Gout?
Arthritis is an umbrella term used for any joint disease in the human body. There are close to two hundred types of diseases that affect the bones and the tissues around the joints. This is one of the reasons why your doctor may run several tests before effectively diagnosing gout.Gout is another...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Dr. Ian Jay Langer D.M.D.140 Saint Paul Street Westfield NJ 07090
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.115 E 9th St New York New York 10003
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364
- Dr. Steven D. Kaplan D.M.D.119 W 57th St New York New York 10019
- Dr. Alan Neal Sedell DMD300 Grand Avenue Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Doreen Faye Toskos D.M.D.285 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787