Dr. Robert Bolton is an anesthesiologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Bolton ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bolton also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1985
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Anesthesiology; Legacy Emmanuel Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert L. Bolton MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205Get Direction
Dr. Robert L. Bolton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer?
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is named as such because the cancer cells are bigger and more prominently visible compared to the smaller variety. You find them strengthening the outer lining of the trachea, and bronchi, presenting the first surface of contact with air streaming into the...
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Susan K Palmer MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Luke A. Parr2707 SE 32nd Ave Portland Oregon 97202
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Carl C. Balog MD527 Southeast Ceser Chavez Boulevard Portland Oregon 97214
- Dr. Shawn Michael DeRemer M.D.6400 SE Lake Road Portland Oregon 97222
- Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209