Dr. Steven Meranze is an interventional radiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Meranze specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1979
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology- 2005
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Diagnostic Radiology; Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospitals 1983
- University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospitals 1982
- Interventional Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA 1984
- University of Pennsylvania 1984
Steven Meranze MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Steven Meranze MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Does It Really Mean When Lupus Is In Remission?
The medical definitions for remission do not work always for lupus. Sometimes, remission means that your symptoms, blood work and physical exams are normal and stay that way for a time. When this happens, your doctor may feel that you never had lupus, but had another condition that caused your...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Michael R Couden M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Brett L Thorstad M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Jack Michael Friday M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Michael Froehler M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Steven Michael Blount M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Andrew James Lipnik M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611