Dr. Julia M Marshall MD
Dermatologist800 N Westmoreland Suite 100b Lake Forest IL, 60045
Dr. Julia Marshall is a dermatologist practicing in Lake Forest, IL. Dr. Marshall specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Marshall diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1983
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Chemical Peels, Eczema (atopic Dermatitis), Warts And More
- MemberAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- Member Illinois State Medical Society
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Julia M Marshall MD's Practice location
Lake Forest, IL 60045Get Direction
Dr. Julia M Marshall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marshall
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Nodular Melanoma Symptoms
What is nodular melanoma?Nodular melanoma is one of the five subgroups of melanoma. It usually develops in the cells of the skin that produce the pigment called melanin, which gives the skin its color. Approximately 15 percent of melanoma cases are nodular melanoma and is the most aggressive...
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9933 Wood Drive Skokie Illinois 60077
- Dr. Amy L Brodsky MD6547 N Avondale Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. David Paul Van dam M.D.738 W Northwest Hwy Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Michael A Greenberg M.D.800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Steven N Mandrea M.D.1420 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Melissa Lynn Abrams M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611