Dr. Margaret Becker is a psychologist practicing in Allison Park, PA. Dr. Becker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Becker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Becker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Margaret Paterson Becker PHD's Practice location
Allison Park, PA 15101Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Paterson Becker PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Dr. Tamra Greenberg PH.D.2581 WASHINGTON RD. Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Mark Webb1 Williamsburg Place Warrendale PA 15086
- Dr. David V. Orbison PH.D.258 42nd Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15201
- Dr. Robert M. Wilson PH D2121 Noblestown Rd Pittsburgh PA 15205
- Dr. Ursula Teuter PH.D.316 Station St Bridgeville PA 15017
- Dr. Cathryn Lehman PHD, NCSP1011 Bingham St Pittsburgh PA 15203