Cornelia Grant is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Cornelia is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Grant can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Grant will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Cornelia M gerde Grant M.A., PT's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98444Get Direction
Cornelia M gerde Grant M.A., PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dandruff?
Dandruff is one of the most embarrassing skin conditions marked by itching and flaking in the scalp. This skin condition, though difficult to treat, can be controlled to a large extent. Under normal conditions, new skin cells replace the old and worn out cells that then fall off. In some people, the...
- Is There a Link Between Stress Fracture and Shin Splints?
Both shin splints and stress fractures are regarded as overuse injuries as a result of overtraining or over exercising. Even though both may have the same symptoms, stress fractures are more severe than shin splints. Thus, it is better that you learn the difference between the two.Shin splints vs....
- What Are the Causes of Edema in the Legs?
Edema is the medical term used for swelling. Swelling can affect a particular part of the body or the entire body due to some injury or inflammation. Apart from this, the other factors that can cause edema are side effects of certain medications, infections, pregnancy and few other medical...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- Joanna Kerns Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Coping with breast cancer can be physically and emotionally draining, leading to ongoing emotions throughout treatment and well after recovery. Some of the most common emotions that women go through include anger, denial, sadness, stress, guilt, fear, loneliness, and hope. For Joanna Kerns, the...
- Keighley Wimett PT, DPT5830 S 300TH ST AUBURN WA 98001
- Mrs. Elisabeth Courtenay Johnson P.T.1712 South 17th Street Tacoma WA 98405
- Whitney Kathleen Young Other6659 Kimball Dr Gig Harbor WA 98335
- Mrs. Karen Joyce Kellett DPT3015 S. 368th St. Federal Way WA 98003
- Denise Diane Van wey PT4400 Sw 320th St Federal Way WA 98023
- Janis Kathrein MS, PT17119 Se 351st St Auburn WA 98092