Dr. Pamela Samson practices Radiation Oncology in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Samson specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. Pamela Parker Samson M.D.'s Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Parker Samson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Dr. Jaymeson Scott Stroud M.D.607 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Elesyia D Outlaw M.D.4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Julie A Mai M.D.607 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Maria A Thomas MD615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Joel Rahman Simmons MD161 N Forge St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Eric Sutphen MD10010 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128