Dr. Annette J Gottlieb M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology8920 Wilshire Blvd #545 Beverly Hills CA, 90211
Dr. Annette Gottlieb is a dermatologist practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Gottlieb specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Gottlieb diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1988
University of California 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Dermatology; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Harbor UCLA Mc 1989
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Annette J Gottlieb M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Annette J Gottlieb M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gottlieb
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dandruff?
Dandruff is one of the most embarrassing skin conditions marked by itching and flaking in the scalp. This skin condition, though difficult to treat, can be controlled to a large extent. Under normal conditions, new skin cells replace the old and worn out cells that then fall off. In some people, the...
- Five Skincare Tips to Prevent Acne
Acne can be irritating, uncomfortable, and annoying to treat. They make your skin look ugly and can really be devastating. However, with proper management and treatment, you can completely eliminate them. The following helpful skin care tips will prevent acne:Wash dailyWashing your face frequently...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Hala Koudsi M.D.3655 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Janet J. Vafaie10921 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90024
- Paul Steven Yamauchi2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Mary Lee Amerian M.D.2336 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.3918 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach CA 90807
- Dr. Rebecca Louis Fitzgerald M.D.321 N Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004