Dr. Philip James Rogal M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2809 W Waters Ave Tampa FL, 33614
Dr. Philip Rogal is a cardiologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Rogal specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Rogal also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1964
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Internal Medicine; Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Philip James Rogal M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33606Get Direction
Dr. Philip James Rogal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rogal
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Melvin W. Young21199A Clubside Drive Boca Raton Florida 33434
- Dr. Asad Sawar MD3010 E 138th Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Joel Fernandez M.D.509 S Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Eduardo Enrique Pascual M.D.3000 Medical Park Dr Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Mitchell B Ohara DO13701 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613