Dr. Cesar Kanamori is a hospitalist practicing in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Kanamori specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Kanamori manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Kanamori works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1994
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- Va Commonwealth University McV School Med
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Cesar I Kanamori M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Cesar I Kanamori M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Kenneth Belcher M.D.809 82nd Pkwy Myrtle Beach SC 29572
- Dr. Kyaw Hein MD809 82nd Pkwy Myrtle Beach SC 29572
- Dr. William Dechavez Convalecer M.D.809 82nd Pkwy Myrtle Beach SC 29572
- Dr. Ann E Surprenant MD809 82nd Pkwy Myrtle Beach SC 29572
- Dr. Emily A Poland DO30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Kevin Edward Cullen D.O.300 Singleton Ridge Rd Conway SC 29526