Dr. Nicolay Walz is a psychologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Walz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Walz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Walz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Diffusion tensor MR imaging reveals persistent white matter alteration after traumatic brain injury experienced during early childhood.
- Family adaptation 18 months after traumatic brain injury in early childhood.
- Caregiver functioning following early childhood TBI: do moms and dads respond differently?
- Correlation of diffusion tensor imaging with executive function measures after early childhood traumatic brain injury.
- The relationship of parental warm responsiveness and negativity to emerging behavior problems following traumatic brain injury in young children.
- Age at injury and long-term behavior problems after traumatic brain injury in
- A functional magnetic resonance imaging study of language function in international adoptees.
- Photodynamic therapy-induced hypoxia in rat tumors and normal tissues.
- Labeling and discrimination of facial expressions by aggressive and nonaggressive men with mental retardation.
- Brain Injury
- Pediatric Neuropsychology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 1999
Dr. Nicolay C Walz PH.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Nicolay C Walz PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Dr. John Denboer PH.D.5111 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Mia W. Biran600 McGuffey Avenue Oxford Ohio 45056
- Dr. Susan Modrall Zarnowiecki PH.D.8 Triangle Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Stephen Michael Champlin PH.D1101 Summit Rd Cincinnati OH 45237
- Dr. Harold G. Kelso PH.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Terry Rockne Schwartz PSY.D.8180 Corporate Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45242