Dr. Hai Tran is an anesthesiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Tran ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Tran also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med & Pharm Univ, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (- Eff /) 1975
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Hai Hoang Tran M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77096Get Direction
NEW IBERIA, LA 70560Get Direction
Dr. Hai Hoang Tran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Hany Samir M.D.6565 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Javier D. Lasala M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Yusuf Mosuro MDPO Box 38042 Houston Texas 77238
- Sherif Zaafran1500 City West Blvd Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Brett H. Warfield M.D.6340 North Eldridge Pkwy Houston Texas 77041
- Dr. Peter H. Norman M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77030