Jennifer Palaia is a physical therapist practicing in Madison, NJ. Jennifer Palaia specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Palaia can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Palaia will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jennifer L Palaia's Practice location
Madison, NJ 07940Get Direction
Jennifer L Palaia's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Dr. Daniel Prata PT, DPT, COMT1111 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T.1285 Oliver St Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Jonathan M Crawford DPT459 Watchung Avenue Watchung NJ 07069
- Mr. Frank Anthony Lamorte DPT95 Somerville Road Bedminster NJ 07921
- Christine M Michalczyk PT1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Jessica C. Suarez PT, DPT24 Booker St Westwood NJ 07675