Lynn Van ost is a physical therapist practicing in Flemington, NJ. Lynn Van ost specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lynn Van ost can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lynn Van ost will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Lynn Van ost ATC, PT, RN's Practice location
Flemington, NJ 08822Get Direction
Ms. Lynn Van ost ATC, PT, RN's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Mr. Frank Anthony Lamorte DPT95 Somerville Road Bedminster NJ 07921
- Vanessa L. Burns DPT575 Route 28 Raritan NJ 08869
- Dr. Zahra Beheshti PT EDD601 Ewing St Princeton NJ 08540
- Andrew Pennell Overman Other8 Bartles Corner Road Flemington NJ 08822
- Angelo Scarpati P.T1 Anderson Hill Rd Bernardsville NJ 07924
- Robert John Valenti D.P.T.515 Church St Bound Brook NJ 08805