Dr. Melissa Rosenberg is an anesthesiologist practicing in Villanova, PA. Dr. Rosenberg ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Rosenberg also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Melissa Rosenberg MD's Practice location
Villanova, PA 19085Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Rosenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- How to Plan for Traveling with Your Cystic Fibrosis Treatments
Every now and then, everyone needs to take a break. In fact, taking a vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. Planning is necessary for any individual who wishes to travel; however, if you have cystic fibrosis, there are a few extra things that you need to plan for. Travel insurance, enough...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- H. Jane Huffnagle111 S. 11th St. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Dell Robert Burkey MD3401 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19401
- Magdy Takla1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103
- Dr. Kevin H. Pollak M.D.18 Meadow Lane Lansdale Pennsylvania 19446
- Dr. Terence Wallace MD20 North Front Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106
- Dr. Michael E Goldberg MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103