Dr. Caroline Sippala is an optometrist practicing in Novi, MI. Dr. Sippala specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Sippala performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Caroline J Sippala O.D.'s Practice location
Novi, MI 48377Get Direction
Dr. Caroline J Sippala O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Jeffrey Hagan O.D.43271 Ford Road Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Aliisa Bodker OD108 North Ridge Road Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Jonathan G Garretson O.D.5724 Clarkston Road Clarkston MI 48348
- Dr. Mark Michael Garin O.D.43996 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
- Dr. Nathan Harris OD760 W Pioneer Blvd Mesquite NV 89027
- Dr. Susan J Gromacki O.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197