Dr. Yookyung Hur is a Dentist practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Hur specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Yookyung Bibianna Hur D.M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Buford, GA 30518Get Direction
Dr. Yookyung Bibianna Hur D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307
- Byong K. U6452 South Lee Street Morrow Georgia 30260
- Dr. Edward D'witt Mcdonald D.D.S.2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Samy Samaan Other24963 Heritage Oaks Dr Plainfield IL 60585
- Nahid Bahrami DMD524 Thornton Rd. Lithia Springs GA 30122