Dr. George Harrison is an endodonist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Harrison is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. George W Harrison DMD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Get Direction
Dr. George W Harrison DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer: Why a Second Opinion Is Essential
You know how crucial early detection is when it comes to ovarian cancer. Eighty-five percent of the time when women are diagnosed they are at a late stage and have a decreased likelihood of survival.The fact that this diagnosis needs to come quickly is the first area of concern. There isn’t much...
- NBC TV Star Shares her Ulcerative Colitis Story
Over 3 million Americans are suffering from inflammatory bowel diseases (IBDs), such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. 46-year-old Monica Potter, best known for her role as Kristina Braverman in the long-running NBC Series ‘Parenthood’, revealed in an Instagram post that she has...
- Keeping Diabetes Under Control in the Winter
According to several studies, the largest number of diabetes diagnoses take place during the colder months of the year. Here's another fact: Finland, and other colder areas in the world, have the largest number of people with type type 1 diabetes. So, what exactly is this relationship between the...
- Lupus Patients Respond Well to Yogurt Bacteria
The future of lupus treatments may be related to the effect of certain bacteria in bodies with lupus.It is really easy to picture the landscape of a dozen yogurt containers at the bottom of the fridge, perfectly placed, ready to be eaten at any given time of the day. Yogurt is surely one of the most...
- What Are Hives?
What Are Hives?Hives, also known as urticaria, nettle rash, or welts, refer to a skin condition characterized by raised itchy rashes. These rashes may develop suddenly, and can be localized or spread over a large surface of the skin. They vary in size and shape and are more commonly found in women...
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Cross-sensitization
Conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and overactive bladder, both of which causes chronic pain in the pelvic region, are often found to occur together. A new study has revealed some of the facts that may explain why this happens. Chronic pain results when the pain is ongoing, whether...
- Marty James Saltzman DDS11962 Coursey Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70816
- Dr. Darren Heath Hess DDS6271 Government Street Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Gwendolyn D Corbett DDS9804 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Michelle B Speier DDS720 Thomas Ln Brookfield WI 53005
- Dr. Kristopher Neil Ruebsamen D.D.S.20103 Old Scenic Hwy Zachary LA 70791
- Dr. Denis E Simon DDS9804 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70810