Dr. Jaquelina Fernandez is an internist practicing in Boqueron, PR. Dr. Fernandez specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fernandez provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Jaquelina Fernandez MD's Practice location
Boqueron, PR 00622Get Direction
CAYEY, PR 00737Get Direction
Dr. Jaquelina Fernandez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Dr. Armando A. Doval M.D.Hospital De La Concepcion San German PR 00683
- Dr. Carlos Gustavo Micames MD55 Calle Dr Basora N Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Omar Lazaro Esponda M.D.825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Ada N. Acosta-martinez M.D.CARR #2 KM 173.4 SAN GERMAN PR 00683
- Dr. Carlos R Carretero rodriguez M.D.Miradero Gardens Calle Pitirre #597 Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Sarahi Rodriguez-perez M.D.20900 Biscayne Boulverd Miami FL 33180