Dr. Muthulakshmi Ramesh is an internist practicing in Richland, WA. Dr. Ramesh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ramesh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1975
Kilpauk Medical College 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Prince George'S Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Prince George's Hospital Center Program
Dr. Muthulakshmi Ramesh M.D.'s Practice location
Richland, WA 99352Get Direction
KENNEWICK, WA 99338Get Direction
Dr. Muthulakshmi Ramesh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramesh
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Dr. Qayyum Nazar MD216 W 10th Ave Kennewick WA 99336
- Dr. Noda Santos Torres M.D.3900 S Zintel Way Kennewick WA 99337
- Dr. Tad Hiner MD5219 West Clearwater Ave Kennewick WA 99336
- Dr. Mahmoud N Al-hawamdeh MD320 W 10th Ave Kennewick WA 99336
- Dr. Luzcel G Tuazon MD7221 W Deschutes Ave Kennewick WA 99336
- Dr. Wei-hsung Lin MD24900 Se Stark Gresham OR 97030