Dr. Landy Peter Paolella MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology455 Toll Gate Rd Warwick RI, 02886
Dr. Landy Paolella is an interventional radiologist practicing in Warwick, RI. Dr. Paolella specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1980
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Radiology; Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Diagnostic Radiology; Memorial Hosp Of Rhode Island, Internal Medicine
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan Program
Dr. Landy Peter Paolella MD's Practice location
Warwick, RI 02886Get Direction
Dr. Landy Peter Paolella MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paolella
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication Schedule
AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication ScheduleOverviewSometimes following through can be difficult and hard to make happen. Following a schedule for just about anything is hard but when you follow a schedule about taking medicine it can become even harder. It is really hard for people to follow...
- Harry Connick Jr.'s Wife, Jill Goodacre, Discusses Breast Cancer Diagnosis
A breast cancer diagnosis can come as a shock to anyone. Five years ago, Jill Goodacre Connick went in for a routine yearly check-up, and walked out with a breast cancer diagnosis.“I’ll never forget it. It was one of the hardest days of my life,” she said.She and her husband, Harry Connick...
- Is There Really a Bathroom Request Card for People with IBD?
Rumors have been going around about a "bathroom card" for people with Crohn's and colitis that acts as an all-access bathroom pass, leading many to wonder if it really exists and, if so, how it works, and how to get their hands on one.Is it for real?For those with Crohn's and colitis, targeted ads...
- What is a Nerve Ablation?
Nerve ablation is the destruction of nerves to minimize particular types of chronic pain by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals. There are various ways of ablating nerves. For instance by utilizing heat, cold or chemicals.The first thing that a doctor does is discovering the nerves where the...
- Ethan Prince Other593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- William E Loverme MD211 Rock Island Rd Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Brian F Stainken M.D.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Ryan Andrew Mctaggart MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. David Sacks M.D.6th Ave & Spruce St Reading PA 19611
- Albert A. Scappaticci MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903