Dr. Jason Myers is an optometrist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Myers specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Myers performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Nuclear trafficking of FGFR1: a role for the transmembrane domain.
- Integrative nuclear FGFR1 signaling (INFS) as a part of a universal "feed-forward-and-gate" signaling module that controls cell growth and differentiation.
- Factors controlling fibroblast growth factor receptor-1's cytoplasmic trafficking and its regulation as revealed by FRAP analysis.
- Fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling affects development and function of dopamine neurons - inhibition results in a schizophrenia-like syndrome in transgenic mice.
- Ifenprodil effects on GluN2B-containing glutamate receptors.
- Gating reaction mechanism of neuronal NMDA receptors.
Dr. Jason Matthew Myers O.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73160Get Direction
YUKON, OK 73099Get Direction
Dr. Jason Matthew Myers O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Catherine F Carlin O.D.6303 Nw 23rd St Bethany OK 73008
- Dr. Michael H Smith O.D.3736 Nw 50th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Rosita Ghazanfari OD33 W 42nd St New York NY 10036
- Dr. Curt Leroy Massengale O.D.7000 Crossroads Mall Oklahoma City OK 73149
- Dr. Lisa L Mayes O.D.520 S Telephone Rd Oklahoma City OK 73160
- Pritesh Patel O.D.10740 S. MAY AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73170