Dr. Micaire Hawkins is a Chiropractor practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Hawkins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hawkins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Micaire Lynn Hawkins DC's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
Dr. Micaire Lynn Hawkins DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Paul Kimo Pestana DC277 Ohua Avenue Honolulu Hawaii 96815
- Dr. Jeremy S Alosa DC1221 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Daniel Brian Weisbecker DC94-1030 Waipio Uka St Waipahu HI 96797
- Dr. Kory Johnson D.C.3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO 65804
- Madison Bell6700 Kalanianaole Hwy Suite 207 Honolulu Hawaii 96825
- Dr. Paris Ht Oda DC1481 S King St Honolulu HI 96814