Grace Volsen is a physical therapist practicing in Wenatchee, WA. Grace Volsen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Grace Volsen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Grace Volsen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Grace Marie Volsen MPT's Practice location
Wenatchee, WA 98801Get Direction
Spokane, WA 99202Get Direction
Grace Marie Volsen MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Dr. Cameron Ray Walter DPT1000-B North Miller Street Wenatchee WA 98801
- Stuart B Utley PT820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Allison Kay Herrington P.T.820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Brittany M Johnson PT820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Jaime K Garness PT820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Ms. Emily Rae Brandeberry DPT1000-B North Miller Street Wenatchee WA 98801