Dr. Heather Bradley is a psychologist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Bradley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bradley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bradley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Heather Lee Bradley PHD's Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Heather Lee Bradley PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bradley
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Mrs. Marcie M Valentine M.S., ITDS318 Thornberg Dr Tallahassee FL 32312
- Dr. Michael Gerome Railey PH.D.1254 Ocala Rd Tallahassee FL 32304
- Dr. Robert Ernest Lee PH.D.1009 Summerbrooke Dr Tallahassee FL 32312
- Dr. Donna Kitch PH.D267 John Knox Rd Tallahassee FL 32303
- Karol Solomon Brigham PH.D.1003 N Adams St Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Ellen Shapiro PH.D.1003 N Adams St Tallahassee FL 32303